Project To Product Consulting Program For Your Company
ADAPT your project-centric company toward a modern product-led company
ADAPT Methodology® – The Project To Product Methodology
Our project to product consulting program supports you by adapting your entire organization to thrive and nourish in the Digital Era by creating a Digital Product Organisation. Our program is based on our proven ADAPT Methodology® resulting in your recognition as a modern and digital leader!
The ADAPT Methodology® is a unique Digital Product Development framework to change traditional project-oriented companies toward product-centric companies! Society changed and leaders need support to adapt their companies to the digital era, that is the reason why the ADAPT Methodology® was created!
The Digital Era’s arrival presents a huge challenge for executive leaders! First and foremost, the way in which you’ve designed our entire organization is probably no longer valid nor fit for purpose in responding to this challenge.
As a modern leader, you’ll instinctively know that your organization needs to change in order to adapt to the digital landscape, but like many leaders in your position, you don’t know where to start the project to product consulting has been created to help you with that.
To begin with, we believe you need to take into consideration the following five main areas so that you’re better informed and equipped to:
The Approach pillar will measure your company’s capability to educate, inspire and generate leads for your digital product. You cannot have a product company without a continuous flow of leads coming into your sales pipeline.
The Data pillar will measure your company’s capability to organise and have a better understanding of your customer’s habits and reactions to your product. You cannot have a product company without understanding how the customers are using your product.
The Agility Pillar exists to transform software development organisations into agile, flexible, and fast digital operational companies, resulting in improved time-to-market. You cannot have a product company without working in a very agile and flexible way.
The Product pillar exists to Improve the odds of success by learning to design a winning product strategy, develop viable business models, and discover the right product for the right audience. You cannot have a product company without a solid strategy product strategy in place.
The Transform pillar exists to help you to restructure your organisation in order to create an organisation that is optimised for speed, innovation, alignment, and knowledge sharing by breaking hierarchies. You cannot have a product company if not designed for the digital era.
On completion of the Project To Product Consulting Program companies will be able to benefit from the following (not only):
- A complete sales funnel feeding your team with leads on a frequent basis
- A company that is able to change its business priorities in a very flexible way
- A company that is able to reduce product Time To Market
- A company that is fully aligned with the overall strategy
- A company that has integrated product discovery into its product delivery
- A company where product innovation is an essential part of your company’s DNA
- A company where knowledge sharing is still part of your company’s DNA
- A company with a solid economic framework to prioritize business initiatives
- A company with solid forecasting tools in order to improve predictability
- A company applying the best software development practices
- A company with a complete Data Strategy to understand how customer user their products
A company that is designed and optimized for developing products in the Digital Era using the Organisational Mastery blueprint presented below:
The Project To Product Consulting Program Is Suitable For
- Founders and leaders that want to build a modern digital-product company that takes advantage of the digital era
- Founders and leaders that understand that a set of tools like OKRs, Agile, Design Thinking, and many others are useless without a blueprint to unite them
- Founders and leaders that have a real need for growing and scaling and understand that it is mandatory to have the right structure in place
- Founders and leaders that want to keep their workforce completely aligned even when going through massive growth leading towards a completely focused organization
- Founders and leaders understand that companies have been built around industrial age principles but they need to change to adapt to the digital era
- Founders and leaders that want to build an Agile, flexible company that can adapt to any market conditions
- Founders and leaders that want to build a company that is able to create products that customers love
- Founders and leaders that do not spend millions of dollars on products that no one will use
- Founders and leaders that want to put very simple mechanisms in place to continuously remove organizational impediments that arise from different parts of the organization resulting in a lean organisation
- Founders and leaders that want to create an organization where knowledge sharing and learning are part of the company’s DNA that will result in high employee engagement
- Founders and leaders that want to set up the innovation as a part of the company’s DNA resulting in product innovations that are aligned with the company’s strategy.